Monday, September 19, 2011

Trouble changing my email address...?

I clicked on the help button for changing my email address and i tried to do what it told me to do only the problem is that my account didn't have any of the things it told me to click on. So I just changed it and it says that its already a pending change... then it emails your previous email saying if i did not wish to make the change in my email address then i have 72 hrs to reply. I haven't replied and they still haven't changed it... what should I do?Trouble changing my email address...?? For security reasons yahoo do not allow you to change your email address you need to open a new account to get a different address, but you can create a extra yahoo email address within your present account to do so use this link.

http://edit.yahoo.com/config/list_alias



Please note that Yahoo! limits the creation of Extra Email Addresses to two times within a one year period.



? To create a new yahoo account Click the link below to a get new account application https://edit.yahoo.com/registration?.int…





? s???su? oo??? ?Trouble changing my email address...?You cannot change your ID name or address.

You can open a new account with the desired information, and then cancel the old account, or after opening the new account, just use both.

Or, another option is to create an alternate E-mail address that will go to the same mailbox as your main E-mail ID.

Click here:

http://edit.yahoo.com/config/list_alias

No comments:

Post a Comment