Friday, September 23, 2011

How do i change my email address,but retain my old password?

i want to change my email address,but i want to keep my my old password. How do i change my email address,but retain my old password?Open a new account you can keep your same password. When you are signing in you can just click on “Sign Up” and follow the directions OR

Click on this link and follow the directions. Hope this helps!!!

https://edit.yahoo.com/config/eval_regis…

How do i change my email address,but retain my old password?get a new email account, and when it asks you to put in a password, put your old password in. It is difficult to give you any more specific instructions without knowing what kind of email account you have at the moment. How do i change my email address,but retain my old password?Forget it. Just sign up a NEW ACCOUNT.



Try this: http://www.etomicmail.com/home/free_trial.htm

Its open source email by zimbra. It's FREE.How do i change my email address,but retain my old password?Set up a new account with the same password.How do i change my email address,but retain my old password?its not possible john. you have to sign up for new email add then just use the same password.How do i change my email address,but retain my old password?Q_march1668How do i change my email address,but retain my old password?Just make a new email.....
  • find land for sale
  • make a video smaller
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment