Friday, September 23, 2011

How can I change my email address for Myspace?

I want to change the email address I use when I log onto Myspace. But how do I do that? When I went to account settings and I tried to delete my old address but it wont delete it. What is going on?How can I change my email address for Myspace?make sure you are on the right page... your email address appears in two different pages under account settings.... one of them lets you change it, and one of them doesnt



and keep in mind also that you have to be able to confirm the change using the old/previous email account, so if you dont have access to the old account, then you arent going to be able to change your email address anywaysHow can I change my email address for Myspace?Login and click the %26quot;My Account%26quot; button. You can set the email addresses from the %26quot;account%26quot; screen. I tried changing it too, and it won't delete from the %26quot;contact info%26quot; screen. The %26quot;account%26quot; screen lets you delete it and save it as another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment