Friday, September 23, 2011

How do you change your email address on Myspace?

I went to %26quot;edit profile%26quot; and then %26quot;account settings%26quot; but it won't let me change my email address. The box for it is grey and everything! Help.How do you change your email address on Myspace?quite simple..

login into the myspace and click the my account which is on the upper right corner of the page.

hit the account.scroll down to first module.. and it has Contact Address.delete your old email and type in the new address what you like to have..

hit Save Changes..

then myspace will send a confirmation mail to the old email address..How do you change your email address on Myspace?Go to %26quot;My account%26quot;



Then click %26quot;Account%26quot;



It will give you an option to change your email address then you will get an email asking you to confirm you made the change.

No comments:

Post a Comment