Monday, September 19, 2011

I need help with changing my myspace email address!!!!?

i went to account, contact info, email address, and tried to delete the old one but it wont even let me erase it. when i try it goes back (like i hit the back button or something) so plzzz help me!!!!! I REALLY NEED MY MYSPACE EMAIL CHANGED ASAP!!!!I need help with changing my myspace email address!!!!?First off make a new email account



Ok i just recently changed mines like around 2 days ago.Now go to edit profile.After you go in there go into account settings.Click on account.Where it says contact adress delete your old one and put the new one in.Then save changes.It will say something about it being your desired email or something but go to your old yahoo cause myspace will send you a message.When you get into yahoo its either a code of just a link where it will take you directly to myspace web page and sign in with your new .Hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment