Friday, September 23, 2011

If I change my email address, can I get my notifications for Facebook transferred?

I need to change my email address, but I was wondering, if I do that, then can I get my Facebook stuff to be changed to my new address? Thanks so much.If I change my email address, can I get my notifications for Facebook transferred?Yes, if you go into Settings %26gt; Account Settings and change your Contact Email that will change the email address where you receive notifications.If I change my email address, can I get my notifications for Facebook transferred?Go to account settings in facebook and change the email address where you want your notifications to be sent.If I change my email address, can I get my notifications for Facebook transferred?if you change your e-mail on facebook then all notification will be sent to the new e-mail address

No comments:

Post a Comment