Monday, September 19, 2011

How do I keep my email address without having to change it every two weeks if I am unable to check before then?

I have to travel quite a bit and can't always check my email in two weeks and have to change my address in able to access my mail. Please help me to extend the length of my email address. Thank you, AnnHow do I keep my email address without having to change it every two weeks if I am unable to check before then?You should not have to change your email address every 2 wks. Yahoo does not delete it until after 4 months. I would contact yahoo and see if they can help you.

Here is some info that might help.

Yahoo! Customer Service

866-562-7219

408-349-3300

408.349.1572



The E-Mail address for Yahoo! customer care is

cc-advoc@yahoo-inc.com

Hope this helps!!!How do I keep my email address without having to change it every two weeks if I am unable to check before then?I just read that Yahoo! closes an account after 4 months of inactivity. I have an account that I hadn't checked for more than 2 months. I just now went to the account and had to verify the account and reset the password and I was able to gain access to the account. It doesn't look like you would have to change your Yahoo! account every 2 weeks.
  • vb
  • reptiles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment