Monday, September 19, 2011

How do I change my email address inside Yahoo fantasy football?

When I signed up for my Yahoo! fantasy account a few years ago I was using a different personal email account. Now that account is still listed as the one for the other league managers to email me at when they hit %26quot;email league%26quot;. I have changed the secondary email address listed with yahoo (on the page right after I sign in that asks me to confirm my info), but the address inside fantasy football stays the same. I cannot figure out where to change this setting.How do I change my email address inside Yahoo fantasy football?From your Fantasy Football home page, click on your team name, then click on Edit Team Info...scroll down and you will see the email preferences

4 comments:

  1. I change my email address inside Yahoo fantasy football?From your Fantasy Football home page, click on your team name, then click on Edit Team Info...scroll down and you will see the email preferences Hack Facebook Login

    ReplyDelete
  2. Microsoft Outlook is an open source email customer that can be effectively introduced for messaging reason. Be that as it may, dissimilar to numerous other email customers, Microsoft Outlook is not restricted to be utilized for just sending and getting messages, additionally for some different purposes. http://annasduncan.blogspot.in/2016/08/dynamic-date-separators-in-yahoo-mail.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx For Sharing This Information. It really helps me to counteracts the technical issues that I have been facing with my yahoo account recovery issues for a while. Do you Recover yahoo account recently and unable to recover your account? Call us at Yahoo live chat and get every possible detail in that regard. Your issues will be handled by certified professionals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Know-How Do I Change My Verizon Wireless Network Password?

    Verizon telecom industry is well-known for providing high-speed internet Wi-Fi routers. Reportedly some users are unable to change Verizon password on their own. If you are getting stuck in one way or the other while changing the password, get connect with our Verizon tech expert.

    ReplyDelete