Friday, September 23, 2011

If I change my email address in Youtube, will that prevent anyone from being able to send me messages?

There is this crazy person from youtube who is upset about a comment that I made about a particular video and now this crazy bytch won't stop sending me offensive emails. I have tried blocking her, but she is still able to message me anyways. She goes to the videos that I have commented on and leaves messages for me there. If I change my email address will prevent her from being able to contact me.If I change my email address in Youtube, will that prevent anyone from being able to send me messages?i haven't tried that before but it may work. nut first, try to change your youtube acct settings my friend. I also hate that kind of person you encountered!! son of a beach resort! just messin' ! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment