Monday, September 19, 2011

How can I change my email address without changing the account/incoming emails.?

Hello,



I have a yahoo email address that I made when I was younger and its really silly/childish and embarrasing but its the email i've had since forever and everyone has it and all the emails i get are important and i have many newsletter subscriptions to that email account.



Getting rid of it and making another account is out of the question and I really don't want to have 2 email accounts as I'm really happy with just checking the one email account where I get all my mail.



I am wondering if tehre's any way to either change the email address (keeping everything the same but the actual email address) or to make a new account and have all the emails transered or the new incoming ones forwarded to the new account? Just because I'm at uni now and giving out the old email address is really embarrassing and I'd prefer to just have something that makes sense and is easy to give people like my name or something.



So please let me know what my options are... I'm desperate! I've looked it up in heaps of sites but cannot find a solution!How can I change my email address without changing the account/incoming emails.?there is no chance to change the email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment