Friday, September 23, 2011

How do you Change the email address you log onto myspace?

I would like to no if one of you brillant people can tell me how do I change the email address i log onto myspace with. I have a new address and i would like 2 make my new email address the one myspace can contact me on. and thee one i log onto myspace with any advice???How do you Change the email address you log onto myspace?First than all , log in into your Myspace.



Then go here



http://profileedit.myspace.com/index.cfm…



See where it says Contact Address :?



Theres the email youre using right now . Just erase it and put the new one. Then click on Save Changes.How do you Change the email address you log onto myspace?You go to the option My account then you click on Account and you're gonna see an option that says Current Contact Address , so you click change it, and that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment