Monday, September 19, 2011

How to change the email address that yahoo answers notifies?

when someone answers my question or i receive a thumbs up or best answer, yahoo answers sends an email to my yahoo email account.

i would prefer for notifications to be sent to my hotmail email. is it possible to change email addresses? and if so how? i couldn't find anything about it in 'help'How to change the email address that yahoo answers notifies?Click on your avatar %26quot;the grey image%26quot;

then click %26quot;edit my info%26quot; and you can

change it in there

when your done click preview then Ok.

and thats it.

good luck.

鈧偓How to change the email address that yahoo answers notifies?Go to your answers profile page %26gt; Edit my info %26gt; scroll down to email and click %26quot;Add an email address%26quot; or select your hotmail one if it is already listed.

No comments:

Post a Comment