Monday, September 19, 2011

How do I change my email address to match my yahoo ID?

A long time ago I set my email to be different from my id. I want to change it back to the original email address, in order to match my yahoo id. I have tried simply creating a extra mail address to go with this account but of course it says its taken. (its mine already). How can I switch back to using my original email address that matches my id?How do I change my email address to match my yahoo ID?You cannot change your ID name or address.

You can cancel the old account and open a new one with the desired information. However, if you used that name in an old account that is now closed, you can never use it again.

You can however open a new account with the name slightly changed.

For instance, instead of JoeDoe@***, use JoeD@***, or JoeDoe57@***,etc.
  • hair of the dog
  • Free quilt patterns for baskets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment