Friday, June 3, 2011

What is the best way to notify contacts and web accounts of an email address change?

I am in the process of changing to a new email address. I have 60 days before my old email address expires. For contacts I suppose I can just send an email with my new address but what about the dozens of web accounts I have that use my old email address? Do I have to change these all manually? Any suggestions?What is the best way to notify contacts and web accounts of an email address change?Yes, unfortunately you have to notify all web accounts of the new address, as far as personal contacts, you should be able to send one bulk email and everyone would get it, the only drawback to that, Not everyone want's their email address seen by alot of people, %26quot;All email addresses will show on the header information to all that get's the bulk contact letter.. Good Luck







ghost ghost, That won't work on all of them, some of the web sites that he is joined with, uses mail bots, and they will bounce his auto reply back %26quot;unknown%26quot;..What is the best way to notify contacts and web accounts of an email address change?You have to manually notify each person and account of your email address change.What is the best way to notify contacts and web accounts of an email address change?to notify your contacts or anyone who send email to you

create a email- auto reply to all sender with message telling them which new email a/c to send to.



and for website, no choice , you hv to change them one by one.
  • set up a home network with vista
  • What are duvet covers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment