Friday, June 3, 2011

How to change my location from United States to Philippines Zip Code 1811 without changing my email address?

By changing my location, I dont want to add (.ph) in my email address after the yahoo.com.How to change my location from United States to Philippines Zip Code 1811 without changing my email address?You cannot change an email address once it has been created. If you don't want the .com.ph address any longer, you would have to sign up for a new address on the .com domain. The user ID that you want would of course be subject to availability on that domain.How to change my location from United States to Philippines Zip Code 1811 without changing my email address?You don't have to change your e-mail address. Keep it as it is. contact me directly if you need more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment