Friday, June 3, 2011

Account Name Change--without changing email address, but changing outgoing name on email address.?

Hi, Can anyone please provide me with some help on this if possible? I want to change the name that appears on the emails I send to others. I do not want to change my email address, however, only to change my last name on my outgoing emails. I'm using an old, free version of Yahoo Mail I got years ago. That may play a role in what's going on. Because when I go to my account information, it has the name I want to change my outgoing email name already. Yet when I send an email, it has the name I no longer want to use.Account Name Change--without changing email address, but changing outgoing name on email address.?Go to your email - and on the right click options, there is where you can change the name that appears when you send an email. Account Name Change--without changing email address, but changing outgoing name on email address.?what kind of answer is this? could you please be more specific?

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment