Friday, June 3, 2011

Does anyone know how to change an email to a new email address, changing it from that old account into a new 1

I want to change my email address into a different one, so I can stop some people from contacting me from their emails, They kep changing their emails to just write me, and I want to change my account. Is this possible to do from your old account, if so how do I do it?Does anyone know how to change an email to a new email address, changing it from that old account into a new 1you can add accounts to youre current account; but you want to just cancel the account an start over. and transfer the address book probably



Go to the Account options and cancel the account after you create a new one and transfer the address book.
  • ie
  • chaep web hosts
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment