Friday, June 3, 2011

Changing my address; forwarding my email?

I'm going to be changing my email address. I want to know if there's a way that I can get the mail that's sent to my current email address to the new one. I do not have faith that everyone who has my current email will change their contact information for me or even that they will be aware of the change--I'm not going to be able to inform them all. When you move to a new home, you can get all the mail that was sent to your old house forwarded to you, provided the new owner is empathetic enough to do so. I see no reason why email should be any different, especially considering that the owner stays the same, so I'm sure that this must be an available option for me; I just don't know how to do it. This is where your advice comes in.Changing my address; forwarding my email?Open your second account in Yahoo, but keep the old one open long enough to transfer your information using %26quot;True Switch.%26quot;

Type http://www.trueswitch.com into your browser for instructions.Changing my address; forwarding my email?change your yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment