Friday, June 3, 2011

I cannot get rid of a lot Spam what can I do without changing to another email address?

I have the usual things set up on Yahoo but since they changed to Beta Mail I am getting up to a 1000 spams coming through what can I do. I may have to change my email address and cancel yahoo, I am pretty disgusted as I cannot find a way of sorting this out. what was a good mail system seems to be ruined. Its no good emailing me I will never find the answer amongst all the spam.I cannot get rid of a lot Spam what can I do without changing to another email address?you can select what email address you want to come thru on your email account.. just check your options.I cannot get rid of a lot Spam what can I do without changing to another email address?go to options and put it in there under delete all spam I have this on mine and it keeps most of the spam from coming thru it is very simple and if you don't like that go back to regular yahoo my opinion of beta yahoo is not real high I prefer the old oneI cannot get rid of a lot Spam what can I do without changing to another email address?First of all----go back to regular mail-----(switch back link under you welcome name.)

Then go into %26quot;options%26quot;---to %26quot;spam protection%26quot;. Make sure the box is checked that says-----%26quot;delete AND send to blocked folder%26quot;. Now, Yahoo can prevent future mail from sites you mark as spam,---- instead of just deleting them.

Also, by allowing e-mail on here, you are opening yourself to potential spam and scams.

No comments:

Post a Comment