Friday, June 3, 2011

How do I change my Yahoo screen name without changing my Yahoo email address?

I am on the contact list of someone I know longer wish to be in contact with. I no longer wish for this individual to know wether or not I am logged on to Yahoo IM.How do I change my Yahoo screen name without changing my Yahoo email address?You have the option to have I think 5-7 additional screen names on one master account. for example, this gagie_pie is my e-mail address, however, under this same account, I also have four other screen names. Go to your My Account page and on the right side you will see a link that says create new profile (I believe).How do I change my Yahoo screen name without changing my Yahoo email address?Yahoo allows you to selectively choose who knows you are online, but my blasted yahoo is buggy and takes me out of invisible mode for some reason. Right click on their names in your contact list.



The question was changed.



Well, in that case, you can't unless you do as I suggested. Which is to go to invisible mode and selectively choose which of your contacts can see you. That's done by right clicking and opening your stealth settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment