Friday, June 3, 2011

Changing email address easy way of figuring out what all Im using the email for.?

I am thinking about getting rid of my att internet but my main email is xxxxx@sbcglobal.net and I know I cant keep that email. So I would be changing my email address is there an easy way of figuring out what all Im using the email for. Im signed up for all kinds of stuff and I have like 4000 messages spanning about 5 years. This is a big hurdle holding me to my service. But they wont let us upgrade to the highest speed because all the slots are filled in our area I guess. Id really rather not go through all these emails because I dont have time.Changing email address easy way of figuring out what all Im using the email for.?If it dates to 5 years back, you might as well just start over and new. Unless there's REALLY important e-mails in there, I don't think there's any reason to keep it around. That's too much to look through.

No comments:

Post a Comment