Friday, June 3, 2011

I recently changed email address and no longer have access to the old emai. How do I access my groups now?

I am the moderator of one group and recently changed my email address. I can no longer access the old email. How do I change it on all the groups I belong to?I recently changed email address and no longer have access to the old emai. How do I access my groups now?You would have to sign up again. On a new email Yahoo ID



Do you still own the old Yahoo email address. if so the group should be accessable still. Under that Yahoo ID.



Offline Mail Server. Access your Yahoo mailbox via http://wap.oa.yahoo.com/.

-----------------

If you have.

Yahoo! Mail has experienced a login error OR %26quot;Unable to load mail OR javascript files.%26quot;



Just do this and you are good to go !!!

IE7 %26gt; Tools %26gt; Delete all browsing history.



Firefox %26gt; Firefox Tools, Clear Private Data, check 'Cache' only, Clear

Private Data Now.

Then your Yahoo Mail will load and open successfully.

-----------------------------

Hey. You can`t delete beta. But you can get out of there. I just made this link from my

working switchback capable PC. Enjoy reading your Mail. Completely go back to Yahoo

Mail Classic. Click link to take you there.

~ http://us.mg3.mail.yahoo.com/ym/login?ym %

No comments:

Post a Comment