Friday, June 3, 2011

Changing email address associated with rejecting message?

Hi...I moderate a few groups. When I have to reject a pending post, it goes to the poster with my personal email address associated with my Yahoo ID. I do NOT want group mail going to that address. How can I change that to

group-owner@yahoogroups.com. Message reply has a drop down %26quot;From:%26quot; menu, moderator rejection does not. I also have co-moderators and this would streamline everything, especially since only moderators can reject messages in the first place ! Thank you in advance for any help !Changing email address associated with rejecting message?you nor any one can have the e-mail address group-owner- regardless if you're a group owner or just member, your account is realted to your Yahoo ID and e-mail address you're using sow hat ever you do as an owner or member, those two things will be associated with anything you send.



another option is adding an e-mail address of a generic sort and using that as your main e-mail in the groups you own/ moderate. or, just 'delete' the post instead of r'eject'.Changing email address associated with rejecting message?In reply to the above poster, on the group I mod, 4 mods use the owner address. It is down to how you set up your email.
  • web server hosting
  • Where can I buy Mylar Blankets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment