Friday, June 3, 2011

How do I change my yahoo email address and still have access to my old emails?

Lots of people have asked about changing their email addresses and the answer is always %26quot;you can't change it, just get a new one.%26quot; I don't want a new one. My yahoo email is tied to my blackberry -- if I start using a new email address with my blackberry, then I won't be able to access the emails from my old account, correct? So am I stuck with the old address?How do I change my yahoo email address and still have access to my old emails?You can't change your ID. You may get an Extra Mail Address. It's not a separate Yahoo! ID or a separate Yahoo! Mail account. It's just another address you can use to send and receive email, and any messages you get go into the same Inbox you already use. You can also log in with that address.You can only have one extra mail address at a time. If you decide to change it, you can delete it and create another one. You can only change it twice within the next 12 months.



鈽籊et extra email address:

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ya



鈽籑ake extra email address your default email address:

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ya









Have a nice day! :)
  • become natural beauty
  • fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment