Friday, June 3, 2011

What's the easiest way to let all my contacts know of my regular email change address?

My regular email was ddp@jetstream.net but it's changed to myddp@jetstream.net. My yahoo email ddherbals@yahoo.ca remains unchanged!



I want to get my email address to others but not to hackers such as slashdot.org! I think they may have destroyed my last computer. I'm using a loaner right now!What's the easiest way to let all my contacts know of my regular email change address?you put an e-mail address in your sent to box. and under copy to put everyone else's e-mailWhat's the easiest way to let all my contacts know of my regular email change address?when I changed my email address all my contacts folder was emptied by the server so copying don't work! I have to search the pen paper to stuff to get all the emails. no good answers to my question!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment