Thursday, November 25, 2010

Why no reply yet about changing incorrect email address?

Been several days since I was told my question was beeing sent to %26quot;Tech.%26quot; Q; How I can correct words entered as email that are not an actual email address? I repeatedly get popups at start up telling me to verify email address. At %26quot; My.Net Mess. Service Display name%26quot; says email not verified-this %26quot;wrong%26quot; name is in box. It appears in%26quot; Windows Live %26quot; for hot mail and as greeting on other pages. I've tried all it says and it won't let me change it!Why no reply yet about changing incorrect email address?Those pop-ups you are getting are most probably from an adware infection you picked up, and are not legitimate at all. I certainly hope you have not responded to any of them, as they are attempting to get your personal information.

Immediately have your computer checked for a 'bug' or 'bugs.'

Once it is clean of pests, install a firewall and an anti-virus program if you do not have one yet.

I strongly recommend a program for malware and adware also.

And for your E-mail safety, remember:

Never open E-mail unless you are absolutely sure of who sent it, treat ALL others as spam.

Never give your personal information out to anyone, be it E-mail, snail mail, phone calls or at your front door.
  • myspace top
  • camcorders
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment