Thursday, November 25, 2010

What excuse should I use as a reason for changing my email address?

I need to change my email address. Someone online found it %26amp; might be able to track me down by it. Does anyone have any suggestions what to tell my parents as far as why I'm changing my email address? (Unfortunately, I cannot be honest with them as to the real reason why I need to change my email address)What excuse should I use as a reason for changing my email address?If you can't be honest - which is what I would recommend - then just say you're getting too much spam.What excuse should I use as a reason for changing my email address?try people were emailing me that i didnt want to and they wouldnt stop so i had to change it to get rid of them.What excuse should I use as a reason for changing my email address?Tell them you were getting too much spam!What excuse should I use as a reason for changing my email address?You should say: someone stole my password and I changed my e-mail.What excuse should I use as a reason for changing my email address?lots of spam best of all be honest!What excuse should I use as a reason for changing my email address?Just tell them you want something different. Or tell them you are getting too much spam.What excuse should I use as a reason for changing my email address?Tell them you're being stalked by someone online. They'll let you change it pronto.What excuse should I use as a reason for changing my email address?say that youve been having continued problems with someone accessing your email account. i actually had that problem a couple of months ago and had to change my emailWhat excuse should I use as a reason for changing my email address?you changed your this morn and forgot it..Then you can act it up like i know i changed it to pepsi12222 but it won't work...and i tried every possible way.What excuse should I use as a reason for changing my email address?What difference does it make? Just change it. If I was your parents my only concern would be your safety anyway. Most people change their emails or have multiples anyway. Do not be so paranoid.What excuse should I use as a reason for changing my email address?People change email addresses all the time. Just change it and send out a message to those you want to know the new address saying you've changed your email and here is the new address to use.What excuse should I use as a reason for changing my email address?tell them that u wanted it to be more personal or tell them u get too much junk mail so u wanted to get a new one that noone has to send u junk mail filling ur inboxWhat excuse should I use as a reason for changing my email address?I agree with Brad.



Merry Christmas!What excuse should I use as a reason for changing my email address?too much spam is good. You could also say that somehow, someone got your email address and you want to change it immediately. Just remember: no details!What excuse should I use as a reason for changing my email address?Storage space, price, firewallWhat excuse should I use as a reason for changing my email address?Why would your parents care if you changed it? Do they read your mail? Simply change it, and if anyone asks, just tell them you fell for one of those free deals, now you are flooded with spam.What excuse should I use as a reason for changing my email address?say your getting to much spam and you just want something new. you couldnt have done something bad enough to not tell your parents :PWhat excuse should I use as a reason for changing my email address?tell them u forgot ur password and then change it.What excuse should I use as a reason for changing my email address?The best suggestion I have would be to tell them you were getting tons of spam, to the point where the filters weren't detecting it all. Or you could always tell them that someone has hacked into your email and changed your password on you.What excuse should I use as a reason for changing my email address?why make anythign up.. Just tell them you've created a new address.. if you have to lie.. may as well really go for it.. Getting a lot of spam so you've set up a new address that you're only goign to tell them so any messages from them don't get caught up with all the other rubbish!!!What excuse should I use as a reason for changing my email address?too much spam!What excuse should I use as a reason for changing my email address?New email addresses get much less spam.What excuse should I use as a reason for changing my email address?If you need their permission to change it, it is best to be honest with them. They care for you and have your best interests at heart. Plus, with cyberstalking and all of the internet crimes that can occur, the more people who know about the situation, the safer you are. Tell your parents the truth.What excuse should I use as a reason for changing my email address?you must tell'em, but a good excuse could be changing it to yahoo mail, or gmail.What excuse should I use as a reason for changing my email address?Tell them that you are getting too much spam. And, it concerns you. Because some of the content is perhaps not rated for people of your age. And, from now on, use a yahoo or hotmail email for your friends. That way, no matter what no parents can get into it!! But, I am sure that you have learned your lesson. Blame it on the spam, and the potentially adult content. Tell them, at school you learned that to protect your privacy it is a good idea to change it regularly. It keeps you safer from online preditors!! You can also use the blocking tools available in most mail programs also.What excuse should I use as a reason for changing my email address?You're changing it because of spam.

Personally, I wouldn't even register a new account under my real name. I used just my first name and my middle name as my last. Ie: Janice May instead of Janice Smith



Keep your next email address unlisted.What excuse should I use as a reason for changing my email address?Just tell them that your email address has been given out by someone without your consent and that you don't want everyone and his brother emailing you so you would like it changed.What excuse should I use as a reason for changing my email address?You be honest here atleast and tell the reason why U wnna change UR id?What excuse should I use as a reason for changing my email address?Tell them it refuses to let you sign in anymore and so you're making up a new one for convenience!
  • microsoft web hosting
  • with relationship advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment