Thursday, November 25, 2010

How can i change my yahoo messenger ID without changing my email address?

You know! I just use the first half of my email adress as my ID when i log onto the yahoo messenger, but actually i don't like it. so how could i use my own name while chatting to my friends?

Is it possible?

thanks guys!How can i change my yahoo messenger ID without changing my email address?It is possible, you need to make an alias with the name you prefer to chat with under the existing account name.

(Go to My profiles, Edit profiles. Create a new profile.)

Both will be on line same time. You can chat with one and receive e-mails with other.

Hope it was helpful.





Ps...hehe str8shuter, i kinda like yours...you might see me with an alias str8shuter2.........lmaofHow can i change my yahoo messenger ID without changing my email address?Mia has it right. I have several aliases for all my accounts.. And no. Mia is not one of them..lol
  • make rash go away
  • serious problems gaining weight
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment