Thursday, November 25, 2010

How can I change my email address name but not changing everything else?

I want to change my email address name but not change all the things that I'm signed up for. What do i do to change this?If you know anything please help.How can I change my email address name but not changing everything else?if you're using hotmail, i think you can change it. I did it for my account mei_yean@hotmail.com so i guess you can try. i can't really remeber how i did it but i think you have to go to options and click onpersonal something . then you can change or, before you verify you address change it.



if you are using yahoo, there isn't a way. maybe there is but i am not sure. if you do not use your account for certain period of time, you account will be deleted and all mails will bounce back.I am not sure whether you can create another account by that time. you can save all the details first. worse come to worse, create a new one.



for gmail, i think you can click options and see what you can do.



for lycos, there is nothing you can doHow can I change my email address name but not changing everything else?Are you using Yahoo! for your email? You can't change your email address, but you can create a second one to use. Just click on %26quot;Options%26quot; in the upper right corner of your inbox and then on %26quot;Mail Addresses.%26quot; There should be a link at the bottom of your page to get started with your extra email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment