Thursday, November 25, 2010

How can I get rid of junk mail without changing my email address? Somehow my address is on notice to everyone

I must have visited a website and signed up for a free sample of a product and now I get over 100 junk mails a day. But I don't want to change my email address for many reasons.How can I get rid of junk mail without changing my email address? Somehow my address is on notice to everyoneNothing short of creating a new email and you said that's out so all i can really say is just when you check email just check them off and delete but DO NOT click the un-subscribe link at the bottom of junk mail it only tells the spammer your email is validHow can I get rid of junk mail without changing my email address? Somehow my address is on notice to everyoneGet a free email address at AOL. After getting a new user name and email address, aol offers the free services of trueswitch.com. It transfers all your email addresses and folders to your new email address, so you don't lose any of the contents. Then delete your old email address.

Report Abuse

  • how do you rent an apartment
  • convert an old bath
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment