Thursday, November 25, 2010

I need a good email to send to my contact list to let them know I'm married and I'm changing my email address?

Some kind of a form letter that would be appropriate for business contacts as well as friends.

It's my personal email but I'm switching from my maiden name @ hotmail to my married name @ gmail.

How would a best word a short note to let everyone on my contact list know I've changed my name and email address?I need a good email to send to my contact list to let them know I'm married and I'm changing my email address?Due to my recent wedding, I will be changing my e-mail address. My new address will be %26quot;------@gmail.com.%26quot; I will no longer be using my old e-mail address, so please update your address books accordingly.



Then, I suggest following it up with an e-mail from your new address to everyone to make it easier to change over their address books.I need a good email to send to my contact list to let them know I'm married and I'm changing my email address?Due to getting married I have changed my email address to x. I will no longer be using the other email address. Thank you.I need a good email to send to my contact list to let them know I'm married and I'm changing my email address?you dont have to change your email address. You can keep the same one just change your name. Go to your account settings.

You can label the subject as 'name change' and in the email just write that you've gotten married and are no longer going by your maiden name.

No comments:

Post a Comment