Thursday, November 25, 2010

How do i change the displayed name in an email that I send without changing my email address?

I would like a different name to be displayed in an outgoing email that i send rather than my yahoo email name.How do i change the displayed name in an email that I send without changing my email address?To change how your name appears in other peoples’ incoming mail.



For “all new yahoo mail”

1. Click Options in the upper-right corner of your Yahoo! Mail page.

2. Under “Management”, click General Preferences.

3. Right at the top, in the “From name:” type in the name you want to show.

4. Click Save to put your new settings into effect.



For “yahoo mail classic”

1. Click Options in the upper-right corner of your Yahoo! Mail page.

2. Click mail options.

3. Click general preferences%26gt;type in the name you want to show in your mail.

4. Click Save to put your new settings into effect.How do i change the displayed name in an email that I send without changing my email address?Click options above your mail box to the right. Scroll down and click General preferences. Make your changes click save at the bottom.
  • web hosting talk
  • how to be friends with a guy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment