Thursday, November 25, 2010

Why is it that my email address keeps changing?

i've had an email address set up for me by my employer and the address has changed twice. i cannot receive my email if my address keeps changing. my oringinal email address was emajors11 and eddiemajors75 and now is eddiemajors7517. is it not possible to keep one emali address and not change passwords when i have an email address change.Why is it that my email address keeps changing?Apparently, whoever set up your user ID is not waiting to see if that ID has already been taken. You need to get with that person and suggest a unique UserID or tell him/her what is happening and let them fix it.



Yes it is possible to get and keep the same UserID. I've had the same one for over 10 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment