Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I want to change my email address and let everyone know about the change.?

My email is too long. I want to change it to something short and easy. How do I let all my contacts know about my change of address?I want to change my email address and let everyone know about the change.?If you are using yahoo

Go to %26quot;Options%26quot; It is above your email

Click on %26quot;Announce Email Address%26quot;

Go to %26quot;Personalize Your Announcement%26quot;

Put in your new address you want to show

Click on %26quot;Preview and Send Announcement %26quot;

Hope this helps!!!I want to change my email address and let everyone know about the change.?In order to change your E-mail address you will have to open a new account. Once you do this and know the new E-mail address, you need to send all of your contacts the new address so they know it. You can write a plain short note with the E-mail address in it; place your own address in the 'To;' line, than add the addresses of your contacts in the 'Bcc' line. 'Bcc' means 'blind carbon copy,' you use it to send other people a copy of the E-mail you are sending to the person in the 'To:' line, but this way no one can see the names or addresses of the other people, with the 'Cc' (carbon copy) selection they can. Hope this helped, good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment