Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Can I change the email address of someone in my group?

Most members in my Yahoo group have chosen not to sign up to Yahoo. It is an email only group.

Now someone needs to change their email address. Can I do this as group owner, or do they have to sign up to Yahoo to do it themselves?Can I change the email address of someone in my group?no one can change another's e-mail address, that'd end up a compromised account if any could.



give them these instructions

go to this link- http://groups.yahoo.com/myprefs click add email address on top left- follow steps and confirm address.



then go to this link http://groups.yahoo.com/mygroups click edit my groups on the top left- locate group (if there's more than one) under the column Email Address click the arrow for the drop down box and select new address- click save changesCan I change the email address of someone in my group?if they don't have a Yahoo ID, then they'd unsub and rejoin under the new e-mail address

Report Abuse

Can I change the email address of someone in my group?They have to do it themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment