Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How do I change an email address on a yahoo account?

I want to change my email address but still keep the emails and contact information that I already have on my account.How do I change an email address on a yahoo account?Just make a new account.



Forward all the e-mails to the new account.



For the contact information, Yahoo! allows you to export your Contact list.



So just export you contact list from your current account and import it in the new account.How do I change an email address on a yahoo account?You can't. A Yahoo account is defined by the email address. You'll need a new Yahoo account.How do I change an email address on a yahoo account?Sorry but I don't think that is possible. You will have to create a brand new email account. You could forward all of your old emails to your new account and have your old email address forward your new emails to your new address. I don't think Yahoo will let you forward new emails to another Yahoo account though, so you'd have to create a gmail or hotmail account as your new email, or some other email that you may have in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment