Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How do I creatively announce a change of email address to clients?

Need to create a postcard/mailing announcing a change of email address? I can't seem to think of any creative ideas for the project.How do I creatively announce a change of email address to clients?The ideal creative strategy would be to directly associate the communication (announcing the change of email address) to your business. Use a headline associated with both your form of business as well the fact that you have a new email address. eg. the word %26quot;SHIFTED%26quot; would work well if you dealt in gears/automobiles. Visually, the %26quot;@%26quot; sign has huge potential to communicate this - you could place any object (associated with your biz) in place of the a and have the tail go round it. email me if you need further advice/ clarification, I'd be glad to help.How do I creatively announce a change of email address to clients?How about going to hallmark.com and picking out a free e-card and annoucing it that way somewhat giving it a personal touch. You can pick one and mass mail it to all your clients..Everybody loves hallmarkHow do I creatively announce a change of email address to clients?%26quot;out with the old, in with the new%26quot; picture of you as a elementary school kid, then on the back a picture of you now!How do I creatively announce a change of email address to clients?1. Go to Evite.com

2. Make an invitation

%26quot;Announcing The Opening Of My New Email Address!%26quot;



The double entendre might work! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment