Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Changing ym email address?

Ok, I created a new email address yesterday cuz the one I'm using right now is so lame. I also changed the emails registered on forums and the such.



Everything went well until I tried to transfer contacts, its a hassle since I have to add 60+ contacts and not all are online most of the time.



My problem now is, can I use the new email add to logon to my old ym account?



For example, I've been using oldusername@yahoo.com for like 4 years now, and I made newusername@yahoo.com and transferred all my forum registries there. Now, I tried to transfer my contacts by messaging them and by adding them one by one. I found it stupid and hard. So can I just use newusername to logon to oldusername's ym list? Is that possible?Changing ym email address?Nope, your gonna have to add them 1by1 or contact them and tell them to add you

No comments:

Post a Comment