Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How do I change my email address, not add one?

I want to change my email address, how do I get it out to everyone like business ccts, credit card companies etc. ? AnnaMaria WordenHow do I change my email address, not add one?For security reasons yahoo do not allow you to change your email address you need to open a new account to get a different address.How do I change my email address, not add one?can'tHow do I change my email address, not add one?Just like you originally gave them your first one.

Email a notice.



I dont think you can just change it. You have to set up a new one.How do I change my email address, not add one?You need to sign up for a new address, like gmail or yahoo or whatever service you prefer, and then contact every company that has your email individually. it's a long process...How do I change my email address, not add one?well to change your email adress i think you just go into your acount and change itHow do I change my email address, not add one?You can't, but you delete it and create a new one.How do I change my email address, not add one?u cntHow do I change my email address, not add one?You can not do that - unless your real question is

can you delete your old (original e-mail) and then get a new one.



depending on who your e-mail provider is,

Google: How do I delete ...blah blah blah

No comments:

Post a Comment